Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for the following:
- Prepare all operating statements, budgets, variance analysis;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to client
- Preparation of client specific target measurements, action plan implementation and major client presentations
- Responsible for evaluation, analysis and consolidation of numerous individual location reports for presentation on a national scale
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Food Service is required.
- 2 plus years of analytical financial experience and Aramark systems is a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary and computer skills, with spreadsheet knowledge, are essential.
- Excellent client and Aramark communication capabilities.
- Must be able to deal with Senior levels within both Aramark and client organization