- Two plus years related professional experience with significant experience in an AP operational unit.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Solid analytical and organization skills.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and possess a collaborative/partnering work style.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills required.
- Intermediate Power point and Word experience is preferred.
We ask that interested applicants provide a cover letter and resume as one document with their application.
FAD is committed to an engaging and diverse culture, strong values, and client partnership. The department is led by the Vice President for Finance (VPF), is comprised of eight reporting units:
- Office of the Controller
- Office of Finance and Administration
- Office of Financial Strategy and Planning
- Office for Sponsored Programs
- Office of Treasury Management
- Risk Management and Audit Services
- Strategic Procurement
Capital Planning and Project Services
For more about the Financial Administration Department and it’s 8 reporting units, see http://finance.harvard.edu
- Harvard University requires pre-employment reference and background screening.
- Harvard University is unable to provide work authorization and/or visa sponsorship.
- This position has a 90-day orientation and review period.
Harvard offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Time Off: 3 - 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per year.
Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start date.
Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting after 3 years of service.
Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as well as additional options to assist employees in their daily commute.
Wellness options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition, meditation and complimentary health services.
Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events and many discounts throughout metro Boston