PeopleTec is currently seeking a Financial Audit, Controls and Process Specialist support our Indianapolis, IN location.
Primary duties include:
- Assisting the U.S. Army Finance Command (USAFMCOM) related to financial and management process improvement, audit readiness, risk assessment and controls analysis. Efforts will be performed on-site with extensive interaction with combined Government and contractor teams.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background in one or more of the following: Financial Audit Preparation and Execution, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, OMB A-123 Internal Control Compliance, Information Technology System Audits and Risk Assessment.
- The candidate will support and participate in program reviews, briefings, workshops and working groups. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience with financial and management process improvement, audit readiness, risk assessment and controls analysis.
- Experience with financial management, accounting financial statement auditing processes and Enterprise Resource Management systems.
- Experience with MS Visio.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel: 15%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active NACI is preferred, however Candidate must be able to pass a Federal Background Investigation and hold a Security clearance. Current background investigation or clearance is NOT required for hire; inability to gain one will be cause for dismissal.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field is required, a CPA license is preferred.
Previous employment with DoD financial management processes and systems is highly desired.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.