Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Business Process Analyst in Morris Plains, NJ. The Business Process Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs through meetings with stakeholders and users. The position creates the vision for the solution, gathers user requirements, as well as creates functional and technical requirement documents, project plans, and client presentations and communications. The Business Process Analyst ensures stakeholders and users are intimately involved in the final solution design.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Improves business processes and supports critical business strategies by directing the development and implementation of business systems.
- Analyzes the needs of departments for feasibility studies, system design, and implementation to develop new and/or modify processes.
- Conducts process workshops resulting in more efficient, repeatable, and reproducible work and materials flow.
- Formulates project scope documents, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet timelines and strategic needs.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of project management and analysis including design and release.
- Actively monitors new technologies and assess their applicability to the business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This Business Process Analyst role will be in the Business Analysis group, but their specialty will be in financial systems. The role will be supporting the technology needs of our shared services group (including our GL, AR, AP, invoicing, treasury, expense processing) and our candidate must have a finance or accounting background or related experience. We are about to start a major system migration project and the candidate should have prior experience with MS Dynamics AX. This role will be a critical lead in the design, testing, and implementation of the new financial system and they will be working with Sr Mgt on this project. Any prior experience with relocation companies, financial system migrations, SalesForce, or JDE is a plus.
The ideal candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of financial systems experience, with a focus on project management and technology implementation/integration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices and techniques
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products; Visio is a plus
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, and results oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.