Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Financial and Business Senior Financial Analyst
Financial/Business Operations Sr. Financial Analyst
Seeking an experienced individual to support its business and contract management function in Ft. Worth, Texas. The successful candidate will report to the LOGCAP V Business Operations Manager and support the Program Manager with assigned duties and responsibilities to include contract management, sales, EBIT, cash goals, financial analysis, produce cost variances reports, billing, assistance in proposal development and pricing, cost control processes, government funds management, program financial reporting, and month-end closing. The successful candidate will work with Business Operations Manager to maintain programs for continuous monitoring and monthly reporting of all program costs.
Participates in and/or conducts accounting operations, budgeting, cost statement preparation, project code management, contract financial management and reporting, contract order proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract execution in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Assists with the preparation of bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; compiles and analyzes financial and contract data; and maintains historical information. Travel to the project sites and company facilities may be required during the life of the contract. Other attributes include:
- Development and application of advanced financial concepts, techniques, and standards
- Development of new applications and techniques based on professional principles and theories
- Development of solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
- Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions
- Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives
- Assignments are often self-initiated and the position is virtually self-supervisory
- Decisions affect the financial, contractual, employee or public relations posture of the organization
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews project costs and expenditures and reports variances
- Executes cost tracking and reconciliations
- Prepares special reports and analysis as required
- Provides timely and accurate support to management for project planning, monitoring, labor, travel and other direct costs
- Completes contract deliverables IAW the contract for review and submission
- Primary reviewer of all billing detail to ensure invoices are accurate and complete
- Completes supporting schedule for applicable CLINs
- Performs necessary cost transfers, and cleanup of all billing issues
- Liaise with other functions/departments so as to understand all necessary company needs
- Contributes to the development of policies and procedures
- Assists with tracking of all key performance indicators related to billing
- Populates and submits project setup forms and produces project reference guides
- Helps with all Business Management requirements per direction of the Business Manager
- Helps ensure accrual process is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists with the monitoring of contract performance in relation to the proposal baseline.
- Maintains and develops CDRLS IAW the contract for review and submission
- Helps organize data for Proposals, Contract Status Reports, and Budgets
- Prepare and edit invoices for government and commercial contracts
- Compile invoice support and prepare for customer distribution
- Identify, research and initiate corrective action plan for billing issues/discrepancies
- Reconcile and analyze provisional billing rates
- Prepare and update billing review policies and procedures
- Project Analysis
- Maintain & review project settings in Deltek Costpoint system
- Assist in developing the structure of new projects
- Reconcile and analyze indirect project activity against budget
- Prepare analysis of open billing detail and unbilled receivables
- Perform analysis of cost in excess of funding
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or business administration from an accredited university.
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint required
- Office-based working environment and occasional business travel required.
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Have the ability to address a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced operation.
- Must have ability to deal with customer and company employees in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.
- Must have the ability to work extended periods of time on a computer.
- With Five (5) years or more of professional experience. One (1) year business analyst and/or financial analyst experience preferred
- Understanding and/or familiarity with Government CR, T&M, FFP, IDIQ contracts, FAR
- Deltek, OnBase, Costpoint, Cognos and knowledge in other ERP systems is a plus.
Salary: Please include salary expectations when applying.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Physical Demands: The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc.
Work Environment: This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Be able to pass background checks to obtain a United States Government Security Clearance - As Required
Disclaimer: PAE and P2GLS will never request payment for acquiring a job or electronic transfer of funds to complete the process of hiring. If you receive a request to make an electronic fund transfer, please notify your Point of Contact in PAE or P2GLS immediately.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.