RECENT GRADUATES & EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a growing well-established client who is in need of a full-time, direct hire Financial Coach! This position is located in Irvine, CA.
Apply today if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial field (Advanced degree or professional designation preferred, MBA, CFP, etc.) Minimum GPA 3.2
- Financial industry experience preferred
- FINRA Series 66, SIE, and Series 7 licenses required (or as a condition of employment after joining the firm)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to actively participate in Coaching’s required training modules to learn the technical material related to each financial planning topic, how to analyze applicable strategies, and efficiently communicate concepts to clients
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone by asking open-ended questions and using inclusive language; ultimately forming long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to develop financial reports and analyses regarding retirement planning, education funding, risk management, and federal income tax using internal tools and software
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer