Better Begins Here:
Do you enjoy building and maintaining authentic, long lasting client relationships? Are you competitive and do you thrive in an environment where you are fairly compensated for your achievements? We are looking for a self-motivated financial professional that is passionate about connecting with clients, collaborating with others and achieving their personal and professional goals while contributing to those of TD Ameritrade. As part of our financial consulting team, you will provide a superior client experience for an existing book of TDA clients and generate new business in partnership with your branch team. We offer more than just self-directed investment services! Our employees continuously advise and educate our clients on a wide range of services including, Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios.
Better Begins with You:
A Day in the Life of a Financial Consultant
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing business development goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Partner with Branch Manager to build the branch practice by leveraging full spectrum of guidance solutions, goal based planning tool, and discussing key wealth management issues for clients above $250K. Participate in local marketing efforts to raise brand and branch awareness. Execute contact management strategy with clients below $100k to maximize daily opportunities and to grow clients into book of business. Assess clients’ financial circumstances and investment objectives in light of various factors. Advise clients on advantages and disadvantages of various investment products. Place high priority on client satisfaction and cultivate long term client relationships. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Minimum of 1 year within financial services industry with investment based sales or relationship management experience
- Strong experience in building interpersonal relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Proven success in positioning and presenting appropriate solutions and strategies for clients based on TDA’s product offering .
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Experience presenting investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7 license preferred
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.