Financial Management - Health System Transformation Project (HSTP)
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Rhode Island EOHHS � Cranston, RI
Shift � Full-time � 35 hours per week
HCH Enterprises, LLC (HCH) is an IT Consulting, Engineering and Technical Services Company. Founded in 1986 HCH was incorporated in Rhode Island in 2001. Our mission is to develop and deliver high-value, creative and competitive solutions and services to our government and commercial clients. HCH specializes in: Business Analysis; Project/Program Management; Enterprise Architecture; Network Infrastructure Support; System Security; Software and Database Services; and COOP and Disaster Recovery. Our project teams have been providing direct and ongoing technical services and management support in health care and health care transformation efforts in the state of Rhode Island. We are committed to helping our client deliver quality healthcare services to the people they serve.
HCH, and our partner, Staffing Solutions Organization (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group (PCG), has been selected by the state of Rhode Island to provide staff support services under the direction of the State of Rhode Island�s Medicaid Program administered by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services. As part of the ongoing Health System Transformation Project, the Financial Management Consultant will collect, track and report on programmatic and financial activity of various projects within the Rhode Island Medicaid organization and work for a State staff lead.
Overall Responsibilities of theFinancial Management Consultant:
- Collect, track and report on programmatic and financial activity of projects.
- Identify and report expenses eligible for federal financial participation.
- Construct project budget and track to actual cash flow.
- Report on budget variances and manage purchase orders.
- Construct and maintain financial dashboard.
- Bachelor�s Degree with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- 5+ years of working experience with healthcare financial reporting and budgeting.
- Experience working within the healthcare field is required.
- Excellent attention to detail, proactive, ability to independently problem-solve.
- Critical thinker
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with state financial and budget systems.
- Experience working with RIFANS Supplier Portal system is a plus.
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of Medicaid is preferred.