NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the over 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Financial Analyst in our Financial Management Rotation Program, you will develop a well-rounded insight into the financial aspects of NVR operations and our corporate finance functions, offering a unique opportunity to experience many key facets of our business. You will leverage your advanced education to help determine where to establish yourself in the big picture and how to affect positive change. Your 18-24 month rotation will provide exposure to business planning, internal audit, mortgage banking, homebuilding operations, treasury/cash management, and tax. Upon completion of the program, candidates are promoted to a Financial Analyst position in one of our geographic locations.
- Provide value-added financial analyses to assist senior management in determining the direction of operational decisions
- Oversee new project feasibility analysis
- Prepare monthly revenue, profit, and asset projections
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements, product costing, and pricing
- Perform operation audits of homebuilding, mortgage banking and manufacturing facilities
- Assist with and prepare annual and long-range business plans
- Recommend process, policy, and procedural improvements across operational areas
- BA/BS in an Accounting or Finance related field
- MBA and/or CPA with 3+ years of business experience in financial analysis, planning, or economic analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and persuasive skills
- Large manufacturing or real estate experience is a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.