- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required plus a minimum of one year experience in administrative or financial operations support.
- Associate's degree with concentration in Business or Finance preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Must work well under pressure with proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences.
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multiple accounting software applications.
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounts receivable, accounts payable, or other financial operations activities and functions to include vendor invoice processing, 1099 and tax processing, lease administration and cash receipt applications.
- Completes data entry and follow-up procedures to support a variety of accounts receivable and/or accounts payable transactions in accordance with established timeframes.
- Conducts peer review of various financial operations accounting transactions to comply with department policies and procedures.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and responds to internal and external inquiries through financial operations shared mailboxes or other established methods.
- Completes updates to applicable trackers and processing manuals for portfolio of assigned work.
- Participates in internal and external audits as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous office and administrative duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- Looking for a 3 day a week temp to process invoices and purchase orders on the Starbucks account.
- Time can be spread out across the week or any three days per work.