Financial Pacific Leasing is seeking an Equipment Valuation and Asset Recovery Analyst to join our team in Federal Way! The ideal candidate is self-directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to the organization's reputation, growth, and success.
Essential Job Function
* Communicates, tracks and ensures compliance of standards and repossession performance of outside agencies.
* Analyzes, determines and directs assignments and authorizations for repossession based on economic feasibility by reviewing the following: Projected repossession costs, Geographic location, Level of urgency, Voluntary or Involuntary and Estimated FMV and any other key factors that may arise.
* Manages, tracks and communicates assignments cancelled or placed on hold to outside agencies and collection staff. Ensures compliance to policy and procedure guidelines and time standards.
* Appraises equipment for Credit, Funding and new products.
* Establishes Fair Market Values for Credit, Funding and Collection groups.
* Data entry skills.
* Ability to multitask.
* Collection experience in a leasing/contract environment or equivalent preferred.
* Experience in equipment evaluation and recovery techniques preferred.
Perks and Benefits
* Excellent benefits package.
* Paid Time Off (PTO).
* 401(k) company match up to 4%.
* Paid holidays.
* Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
* Voluntary Benefits, i.e. LTD, STD, LTC, and Life and AD&D Insurance.
* Recognition program.
* Monthly incentive perks.
* Thriving company culture.
* Up to 40 hours of volunteer time allotted each year.
No relocation offered. Please do not call about this job. Financial Pacific Leasing & Umpqua Bank are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Financial Pacific Leasing (A Subsidiary of Umpqua Bank) is a commercial equipment leasing company located in Federal Way, WA. Established in 1975, we are a leader in the leasing industry and we take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Qualified Applicants should enjoy working as a team and independently, possess strong communication skills and have experience in working with a fast paced, goal-oriented environment. Excellent benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled