TAKE YOUR CAREER UPWARD!!!
Our Financial Planner and Analyst will collaborate with various departments and contribute a high level of detail to the success of our restaurants. Work with a small but growing team of individuals with a wealth of experience and knowledge within the industry.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The Financial Analyst position is primarily responsible for analysis, reporting, and forecasting to provide the accounting and operation teams current and future business trends in the restaurant industry.
Collection, Cleansing, and Planning
- Gathers and collects data from different accounting and finance software systems
- Performs data cleansing and ensures data is at least 98% accurate to avoid any inaccuracies in the analysis process
- Maintains and works with large data sets / files to understand key business drivers
- Develops and plans data timeline for data collection, analysis and reporting
- Performs financial statement analysis to gain understanding of an organization’s financial situation by reviewing its financial reports
- Analyzes risks related to market conditions or trends
- Completes and documents financial analysis results
- Performs research and analysis to provide management with strategic, actionable, and measurable financial information and recommendations
- Prepares financial and business-related analysis using key financial metrics for value quantification (ROI, IRR, Breakeven)
- Executes analysis to help identify revenue and margin enhancing initiatives for our system
- Translates findings into insights and actions and implications for the overall business
- Performs variance analysis to determine actual performance vs goals
- Weekly review of store level financial metrics
- Reviews cost changes and takes appropriate steps to mitigate losses and increase gains
- Assists in the calculation of bonuses
- Assists in the development of annual budget
- Creates trend lines (revenue, gross margin, net profits, cash, accounts receivable and debt) for key items in the financial statements over multiple time periods
- Monitors financial performance trends and identifies irregularities with corrective action
- Performs ongoing financial forecasting
- Communicates the differences between internal forecast and consensus
- Creates, reviews, and distributes regularly scheduled reports to the team
- Develops and enhances dashboards using proper data visualization tools and techniques to effectively communicate data insights and reporting
- Completes Ad-hoc Data reporting requests for internal and external team members
- Provides weekly or monthly reporting on analytics
- Prepares financial summary of data to the Board communication decks
- Responsible for projection models
- Assists in weekly and monthly financial packages
- Assists in the development of materials to support monthly period results and quarterly earnings announcements
- Assists in the improvement and streamlining of processes
- Provides guidance to the restaurant operations team on maintaining inventory tracking / counting and controls
- Responsible for the renewal of company liquor licensing