This is a contract position that can lead to a permanent employee role. Our client's firm specializes in financial advisory services, business and personal tax, and consulting. They offer advanced planning expertise and maintaining a consistent focus on the people and values that set them apart. Selected contractors will enjoy:
- Challenging and interesting work;
- Growth opportunities, and
- A fulfilling, family-friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Manage flow of work for the Client Service Associate and the Associate.
- Review client cash flow projection information, gather additional information needed for cash flow projections and run cash flow projections.
- Prepare cash flow letters for the Associate.
- Process all checklists to establish and update client relationships, set and change billing, and terminate client relationships.
- Answer and return calls for Associate.
- Process trades as directed by Associate and/or prepare trades for review for the Associate.
- Handle daily cash reviews for clients.
- Begin to understand and prepare a full financial plan for clients.
- Attend client meetings and begin building a relationship. The Financial Planner will take notes, update CRM, and complete the meeting follow-up action items.
- Prepare the allocation, action items and financial planning summary.
- Liquidity lists and liquidity monitoring.
- Custodian alerts.
- Submit research requests.
- Research and answer basic financial planning questions from clients.
- 0 2 years experience in the financial planning field, an internship in the field would be ideal;
- A bachelors degree in finance or a related field;
- Preferably working towards CFP certification;
- Preferably working towards industry designations (Series 6 or 7 and 63);
- Highly motivated;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to think clearly and communicate concisely;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments, and
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals of all levels