Endava is a leading European IT services organization with over 6,400 staff. Headquartered in London, Endava has offices in the UK (London), Germany (Frankfurt), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Denmark (Copenhagen), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj and Iasi), Moldova (Chisinau), Serbia (Belgrade), Bulgaria (Sofia), Macedonia (Skopje), USA (New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, and Seattle), Colombia (Bogota and Medellín) Argentina (Buenos Aires, Paraná and Rosario), Venezuela (Caracas) and Uruguay (Montevideo).
Endava’s focus is on helping people to be successful: the people who work for us, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and applications we design, build and operate.
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Business Partner to join our fast-growingFP&A Team based in Cluj-Napoca.
• Assist with the FP&A tasks: forecasting, budgeting, reporting, analysis
• Focus on Revenue Reporting, from client to group level
• Analyze revenue specific KPI`s
• Assist the senior FP&A Business Partner with management reporting
• Perform data migration & reconciliation between financial systems
• Support ad-hoc FP&A analysis and projects as required
• Up to 5 years of previous experience in financial analysis/FP&A/mix of finance departments (GL/C2C/P2P)
• Highly analytical with good attention to details
• Comfortable with large amounts of data and report building
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business in English & Romanian
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with financial systems (Oracle, SmartView, Hyperion) would be a plus
• Hardworking, committed, and willing to learn
• Interested in completing an accountancy qualification (support provided)