We are currently on a hunt for a Full-time Financial Planning Analyst to join our client's Financial team in Charlottesville, VA.
What you’ll be doing:
- As FP&A Analyst will be the FP&A business partner for one or more divisions or cost centers, as well as provide ongoing support to other FP&A business leads, and the Director of FP&A.
- You will be expected to conduct in-depth financial forecasting and analysis of monthly financial and operating results.
- Prepare ongoing financial and operational KPI dashboards.
- Provide support on strategic planning and the analysis of new business opportunities.
- You will also develop financial and managerial presentations.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have minimum 2+ years work experience in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, accounting and/ or financial reporting.
- You have experience with budgeting and forecasting and month-end reporting analysis.
- You have an accounting experience.
- You have experience in FP&A tools.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Full Benefits Package.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way.