Financial Planning Analyst (FPA)
Location – Remote
Part-time - Consulting
Previous experience with the CRO industry and having functional experience in the following areas.
- The role of the Analyst is to create, negotiate and execute all study contracts, contract amendments, and budgets required for Sales, Clinical Trials (Phases I-III).
- Must have experience creating, negotiating and executing contracts in a Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Knowledge of the pre-clinical, clinical, and approval drug development process
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office SharePoint.
- Draft, negotiate, and execute contracts and contract amendments
- Ensure contracts are executed within fair market standards as appropriate.
- Answer questions and resolve problems concerning all assigned studies and individual contracts.
- Track workflow and contract cost for all assigned studies and individual contracts.