Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization
CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
- Support financial planners by preparing, maintaining and evaluating comprehensive financial plans
- Work closely with the client advisory team (Bankers, Investment Counselors, and Wealth Planners) to develop integrated solutions for clients
- Analyze financial plans to provide recommendations to meet client specific goals and objectives
- Involved in all aspects of the financial planning business and processes from client meetings to business reporting
- Maintaining databases and performing ad hoc reporting and analyses
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and experience using NaviPlan Select or similar financial planning software preferred
- Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies preferred
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 or attainment after joining