ACS Group is hiring for "Financial Planning & Analyst Manager (FP&A, Manager)" at "Foster City, CA 94404" for the pharmaceutical client.
If you are interested, apply for the given position & we will get in touch with you ASAP if you are qualified for the role
I've included additional details about this position below for your reference:
Pharma & Biotechnology
Financial Planning & Analyst Manager (FP&A, Manager)
Foster City, CA 94404
12 Months Contract
- Project Management: The candidate must possess the ability to actively coordinate the execution of projects that involve cross-functional stakeholders. This includes providing communication and guidance on project scope and timelines, coordinating testing processes, and providing feedback on project deliverables.
- Results Orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. He/She must have the ability to lead and meet deadlines for multiple priorities and projects and take ownership of issues and resolve them in a timely manner. A "can-do" attitude is an absolute must.
- Willingness to be hands-on: The candidate must be an independent self-starter with a willingness to become involved in operations to understand the processes and provide value added financial support.
- Collaboration: The candidate must demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships with Finance and other partners. The candidate should be a proactive leader exhibiting strong influencing capabilities and a willingness to maintain open and transparent communication within Client's matrixed organization.
- Business Savvy and Financial Acumen: The candidate will possess exceptional financial analytical and problem-solving skills. These skills must be balanced by sound business judgment.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Establishes strong partnerships with the PDM Finance organization to provide comprehensive financial management and business support for forecasting, monthly close activities, management reporting processes and other related reporting and analytical tasks.
- Supports PDM financial reporting including planning and delivery of management reporting packages for budgeting, monthly close and other corporate requirements. Delivers accurate and timely reporting to drive discussions on business trends, forecast accuracy and upcoming projects/activities.
- Drives development of meaningful financial analyses and creates effective presentations to communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and clean-up support of financial master data and managerial hierarchy reporting structures.
- Supports development, updates, and periodic reviews of financial SOPs.
- Coordinates efforts of ERP upgrade testing process, including providing communication and feedback to project team.
- Manages and/or supports key PDM projects. Proactively engages with Finance colleagues and other partners to drive forward the execution of projects, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Supports ad hoc requests and ongoing analytics support to assist the PDM finance organization with tactical and strategic decision-making processes.
Knowledge, Experience and Skillsets:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Finance, having held positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
- A BS or BA is required and a CPA is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Must have proficiency with Oracle, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Experience with project reporting, operational accounting and reporting is required.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment.
- Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry or supporting manufacturing is preferred. Experience in multi-national organization a plus.