Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway. We are currently seeking a Financial Planning Analyst to join our Seattle office.
We are entering an aggressive period of expansion that requires additional support in maintaining financial records and regulatory compliance. The ideal individual is a problem-solver capable of quick thinking and adaptation that will be tasked with developing a financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting frame work for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop financial and business-related analysis in areas such as forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
- Analyze past results preform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Assess and implement process improvements in the financial planning cycle.
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing reports, budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Work experience in retail and/or a start-up environment a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with MS Dynamics a plus.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.