A successful and reputable financial services firm is seeking a Financial Planning Associate to join the team. This role will be responsible for supporting the Director of Financial Planning in delivering and managing all aspects of financial planning.
Location: Galleria, Houston
- Prep for and participate in client meetings, research, client follow-up, on- boarding and developing all financial planning projections, plans and client deliverables.
- Develop subject matter expertise and manage planning workflows.
- Participate in and support the investment committee by preparing reports for quarterly meetings.
- Work directly with the Director of Financial Planning and assist Director of Investments to deliver all aspects of financial planning to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with preferred major in financial planning, finance, business or accounting.
- CFP® designation preferred or demonstrated progress towards achieving.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- MUST be savvy with Excel
- Experience and proficiency in eMoney, RedTail CRM, Morningstar preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.