Financial Planning Sr. Analyst – Marketing Finance
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
JCPenney is seeking a Financial Planning Sr. Analyst to support the Marketing Area by completing comprehensive analysis and reporting. This position will lead analysis across the many areas of marketing and provide insights that influence key decisions on marketing concepts/constructs and the investment of marketing spend.
- Design, develop, and implement on-going analysis and reporting activities within the Marketing Area that will provide insights and influence key decisions within the organization.
- Meet with Finance and Marketing representatives to capture analysis needs and to communicate results and insights/conclusions of completed analysis.
- Complete and continue to enhance data mining capabilities and needs to further enhance analysis within the Marketing Area and overall organization.
- Consolidate, analyze, and communicate the annual administrative budget, monthly forecast, and actual results to the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Complete adhoc and other assignments as they occur.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of financial analysis; business knowledge; retail experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with many personalities as well as multiple timelines, priorities, and expectations.
- Building relationships is a key core competency for this role.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills required.
- Ability to source and mine data from multiple databases and warehouses. SQL experience a plus.
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
REQ ID: 1082733