AXA Advisors is currently seeking to onboard a new Retirement Benefits Group (RBG) Financial Professional. As an entry level RBG Financial Professional, you can accelerate your own success. You move forward as fast as you'd like, not as fast as you're told. The work environment is energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for ambitious individuals.
Your primary focus will be providing financial education and wealth management services to those who build and serve our communities, such as:
- School administrators
- Municipality employees
What it takes to be a Financial Professional
You don't need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. If you're a results-driven self-starter who can take ownership and is willing to work, you will achieve success.
Characteristics of a top Financial Professional include:
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required, and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus .
- If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- Possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Draws upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with AXA Advisors
- Compensation you control plus a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- Work-life balance most financial careers don't offer
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. GE-136274(04/18)exp.04/20)
Make AXA Advisors your first choice!