i3 is seeking a Financial Analyst that will perform mid- level financial analysis and business management functions for the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Project Office in Huntsville, AL. This candidate will Utilize the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF).
- Manage budget execution and maintain accounting records for reporting and analysis of all commitments, obligations, and disbursements.
- Communicate with upper management and determine program status, identify variances and recommend actions/response.
- Develop, distribute, and monitor implementation of internal operating policies and administrative directives. Maintain internal library of applicable regulations, directives, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure obligation plans are documented properly. Meet with IPT’s/APM’s to review goals and provide recommendations to confirm funds are executed in accordance to plans.
- Prepare, submit, and assist in the defense of budgets required to support all assigned PM programs.
- Prepare and maintain records and pertinent documents related to manpower resources and budget requirements for in-house administrative resources for the PMO.
- Must Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple appropriations to include RDTE, APA, OMA, and FMS
- Experience in performance of execution analysis
- Fundamental understanding of Army Acquisition Process
- Experience in cutting funding documents (MIPRs/PWDs)
- Experience in funds reconciliation
- Active Secret Security Clearance preferred. Must be able to obtain and maintain the level of clearance required.
- BS Degree in engineering, science, business administration, or equivalent years of experience.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of related experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel
- Experience work with Government systems such as General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS); Experience with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF); Experience with Logistics Management Program; Experience with Comprehensive Cost and Requirements (CCaR)/Project Management Resource Tools (PMRT); Defense Travel Systems (DTS)
- Familiarity with Financial Management Regulations to include DOD 7000-14, FMR 37-100, FMR 37-1