What will you be doing?:
We are searching for a Project Integrator to join one of our business solutions contracts supporting a highly-technical customer. On this program, we are instituting industry-leading Business Agility and Change Management protocols to deliver world class Information Technology services. We are looking for Project Integrators with a genuine passion to learn, create quality solutions, and solve tough challenges.
Schedule, prepare material for senior officials, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
- Support to development and operations projects to include requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the project schedules.
- Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes and provide improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for project resource leveling planning and analysis.
- Provide support for product and/or technology investigation.
- Support communications with customers, other stakeholders, and service delivery partners.
What will you need?
Typical Education and Experience :
Who are we?
Praxis Engineering* was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Annapolis Junction MD - with growing offices in Chantilly VA and Aberdeen MD.
Praxis Engineering is a consulting, product, and solutions firm dedicated to the practical application of software and system engineering technologies to solve complex problems.
With over 350 employees supporting more than 50 contracts, Praxis brings together world class engineers with proven engineering best practices, domain expertise, commercial technologies and proven agile management approaches to create high value solutions aimed at helping our customers meet their most critical business and mission objectives.
*Praxis Engineering is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics IT.
We are focused on continual learning and evolution. We don’t do things because “that’s the way we’ve always done things”; we listen to our employees and adapt to the changing marketplace. We look at the big picture and encourage our engineers to get training and certifications in emerging technologies that will help shape our customer’s mission. We've been profitable year after year. We're always on the lookout for great engineers to join the team and we recognize that our employees are the heart and soul of what we do. We focus on recruiting talented people, treating them right, and then allowing them to do what they do best. No red tape. No micromanagement. Smart people want to work with smart people, and we love people who are passionate about what they do, and finding ways to do it better.
And then there is the...
- Competitive salary
- Office perks such as free soft drinks and snacks (both healthy and not-so-healthy)
- Praxis swag (annual gift certificate to purchase top brand Praxis apparel)
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Parental leave
- 401k contribution/match: combination of profit share/contribution (4%) and employer match (up to 4%) for a total of 8%.
- Annual bonus plan
- Four weeks Paid Time Off + 10 holidays + comp time eligibility
- Training is a priority! Take advantage of our endless in-house training opportunities - or seek out vendor offered (paid) training opportunities like conferences, certification courses and seminars.
- Conferences (recently attended by Praxis employees): AWS Summit, IoT World, Black Hat and DefCon.
- Training & Certifications: Splunk, AWS, Big Data/Cloudera, VMWare, Scrum Master...the list of certifications goes on and on!
- Praxis University: Cyber Research, Data Analytics, IoT, AWS and RedHat course offerings and hands-on training.
- We truly believe the right work-life balance can exist, and it's here at Praxis. Our work is extremely important, but your job is just a part of who you are. When you enjoy your life outside of our walls, you're at your best the next time you walk through our doors. We do all we can to assure that happens every day.
Praxis Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected class.