JOB REQUISITIONFinancial Recruiter AT
As a Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPCs.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Halfs presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Account Executive.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into MJ+.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry onFortune magazines list of World's Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONMD TOWSON