Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Financial Relationship Consultant is responsible for meeting with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine their banking and financial solutions goals and needs, and meet those needs by proactively offering appropriate products, services, and guidance to achieve their financial goals. This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility. This role was previously known as a Financial Services Specialist.Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities and we are looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This requires a candidate who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
- Achieves branch targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations
- Educates and advises customers on Regions Consumer and Business products and services, including all loan and deposit types
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer’s transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
- Ownership and resolution of customer issues
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree
- Insurance License
- One to two (1-2) years previous banking and/or lending experience
- One to two (1-2) years experience handling cash in a bank environment
- One to two (1-2) years prior relationship based client consultation
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong communication and customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
*Spanish Speaking Preferable*