Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Financial Relationship Specialist is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience and contribute to improving the financial wellness of our customers. This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with prior Teller, limited banking, or some retail sales experience who are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility.Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. The purpose of this role is to create meaningful personal connections with customers, identify ways for Regions to meet customer needs, and assist in resolving end to end customer sales and service inquiries. The successful candidate should be ambitious and adaptable with a desire to educate customers on the ability to bank when, where, and how they want. This requires an individual who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, primarily handling customers’ transactional needs, including but not limited to performing teller activities such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, and balancing
- Answers customer inquiries regarding products and services, fulfills basic servicing requests, and opens basic Consumer products such as checking and savings accounts
- Works to create and establish relationships with customers, remaining well-informed about the customer’s relationship with the bank
- Educates customers on standard consumer products, emerging bank technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
- Assists branch and fellow team members with achieving goals by assisting with basic tasks to aid in customer problem resolution
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when more complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists to educate customers on emerging technology and assist with meeting their financial needs
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices, including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two (1-2) years prior banking, sales, and/or customer service experience
- Two plus (2+) years prior cash handling or Teller experience
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Northside Plaza Newton