As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
*******This position is current and scheduled to start in next few weeks, not posted to start this summer********
Work directly with the VP Finance to support the current financial reporting environment, identify and implement improvements as well as create new reporting solutions to provide additional information and insight to management. You will also have the opportunity to plan, develop and implement an overall analytics system to drive even greater value creation. To be successful, you will leverage your unique combination of deep technology skills with a proven ability to be creative and collaborativeto achieve objectives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and desires a challenging opportunity to create significant value for the organization.
- Prepare and deliver current financial and management reports
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of current reports; implement the improvements
- Develop new reports to improve the value of the overall financial and management reporting system; build financial models
- Create an Analytics strategy and implement steps towards realizing the vision
- Additional ad hoc projects and other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years progress toward Bachelor Degree with focus on Accounting and Analytics
- Strong overall technology skills including advanced Excel: pivot tables, managing large data sets, dashboards, analytics and advanced charting; experience with ERP systems and data visualization tools a plus
- Basic understanding of business, accounting and corporate finance principles
- A track record of achievement, accomplishment and success
- Creativity, curiosity and an innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive and ambitious, willing to share ideas and a desire to learn
- Positive can-do attitude, friendly and a team player
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.