Financial Reporting Manager - Funds
Dublin city centre
Our client is a leading is an innovative provider of Fixed-Income Asset Administration services. They are a blend of cutting-edge technological prowess and expertise. They work with a range of clientele, from fixed-income managers to hedge fund software providers. The Financial Reporting Manager / Head of Financial Reporting will be responsible for establishing and running a financial reporting solution for complex fund structures and ensuring all regulatory reporting requirements are met. The person should have experience drafting financial statements and running a team/group responsible for this. He/she will have a good understanding of building out financial reporting solutions using technology and be focused on keeping up to date with the latest financial reporting issues/guidance’s etc. and subsequently enhancing the controls and templates accordingly. There will also be a focus on regulatory reporting and the person will help build and design solutions for new and ongoing reporting requirements of their clients and their investors.
· Assist in year-end audit by providing backup documentation for sampling selected by client's auditors.
· Setup financial reporting templates under a variety of GAAPs including IFRS, Lux GAAP & US GAAP.
· Work closely with the Head of Fund Accounting and the conducting officers in Luxembourg to ensure a scalable and accurate solution for financial statement preparation.
· Prepare pro-forma financial statement templates & management accounts for upcoming year ends reporting.
· Coordinate and liaise with clients and auditors at year end to deliver a complete set of financial statements.
· Assist in the preparation and delivery of regulatory reporting for our client base for various regulatory entities.
· Work well in a team environment to achieve common goals
· Cross-train on financial reporting and regulatory reporting models.
Education/Training (or equivalent):
Experience (Type of work experience, minimum number of years):
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org