The Mechatronics, Mirrors and Lighting group specializes in automotive technologies that are driving the future of mobility. Combining a deep systems knowledge to develop unique vehicle access experiences, intelligent visions systems and advanced automotive lighting technologies, MML's expertise light the path to innovation, safety and styling.
Analyzes and prepares financial statements and reports such as income and inventory statements, balance sheets, and statements of financial position. Performs advanced professional, independent, and objective financial and business analyses of fixed capital and other investment proposals and other special financial studies. Supports finance function in various planning, reporting, and analytical capacities.
- Responsible for assisting in month end process, including journal entry preparation and financial analysis.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forward analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual forecasts.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Analyzes profit and loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management.
- Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
- Researches details related to purchase requisitions and invoice approvals.
- Works to create, track and close out fixed asset projects.
- Tracks tooling costs, spend analysis and invoicing to the OEM.
- Performs inventory analysis.
- Prepares audit schedules and support.
- Assists with budget preparation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills in order to prepare reports and communicate with customers.
- Possess strong organizational and project management skills in order to provide necessary resources.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task projects.
- Possess analytical skills and shows critical thinking capabilities.
- Competent in use of computer software including; ERP, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (or equivalent experience), six to eight years of experience in an appropriate financial environment.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion utilizing broad knowledge for accounting and financial analysis techniques.
- Experience in general supervision and project management.
- Possess or working toward a CPA, CMA, or MBA.