Do you genuinely enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? If you answered “yes” and are a customer service-minded champion, Fidelity TalentSource is hiring Financial Services Associates for Fidelity Investments in our Covington, KY site.
In this temp to hire position, you can apply your skills and knowledge in a significant way every day to help others. Work optimally for four to six months and earn the opportunity to become a full time Fidelity employee.
The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity's Financial Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. Financial Services Associates take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience. You will engage in fulfilling work by educating and empowering customers to make more informed financial decisions that can help them in their retirement years. By instilling confidence in our customers, you can help them achieve their fiscal dreams.
- Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Answering customer queries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process.
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, perseverance and respect with complex and non-complex calls.
- Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that you are "Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers".
The Skills You Bring
- You assist others by engaging your pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable with the flexibility to thrive in various work environments (i.e. working from home, overtime, etc.)
- You manage challenging situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all.
- Your ability to uncover hidden customer needs utilizing effective questioning.
- Your ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and acquire results.
- Ability to have a positive and constructive view of working with others/outstanding teammate?
- Ability to listen to and work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision-making.
- Be able to display understanding.
- Excellent social skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Being responsible and punctual.
- Display interpersonal skills.
- Rare detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to optimally tackle customer's issues.
- "Of service" attitude towards others.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
- Personal computer proficiency required: Windows Office and web-based application experience preferred.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.