Schedule: Full TimeSeattle, WASan Francisco, CA, Dallas, TX, Spokane, WA, San Diego, CA, Irvine, CA, Denver, CO, Silicon Valley, CA, Walnut Creek, CA, Sacramento, CA, Portland, OR, Los Angeles, CA, Houston, TX
Why Moss Adams
Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. We’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. Moss Adams provides the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the Team:
The growing Financial Services Advisory (FSA) practice is a collaborative group that is committed to providing superior client service through strong relationships and high value deliverables. We are currently seeking a Director to join our team. This individual will work on a variety of projects primarily for financial services clients that focus on enterprise risk management and financial performance based consulting services, such as credit reviews, stress testing, CECL model validation, internal audits, and mergers and acquisition support. This is a great opportunity for a critical thinker with strong communication skills to be an integral part of a successful and growing team. We offer a tremendous career opportunity for the right individual.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Define service strategies, sell services, and build an advisory practice
- Perform consulting activities that include conducting interviews, reviewing documents, performing a variety of analysis, and preparing client deliverables
- Present deliverables to clients
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand current business practices, identify opportunities for managing risks and improving performance, validating models, defining new processes, and developing policies and procedures
- Support project start up activities, such as developing project work plans, budgets, and schedules, and attending kickoff meetings
- Manage projects and direct project teams comprised of consulting and assurance personnel to deliver services to clients
- Serves as an integral member of our FSA leadership team
- Travels to client and prospect locations and periodically attend industry conferences
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience, preferably working for and/or with financial services organizations, such as banks and credit unions
- Experience in enterprise risk management, CECL, modeling, substantive quantitative analysis, and policy development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and creative problem-solver; outstanding time, organization, and project management skills
- Able to provide direction and work independently
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks, and simultaneous projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.