This position pays $18 per hour
This position will start on October 14th
These positions have the potential to be temp to hire positions. Work six months and have the opportunity to become a full time Fidelity employee.
Imagine having the chance to service and communicate with customers about their 401K plans! Each day you could have a positive impact on Fidelity's customers as a Retirement Services Associate, helping customers resolve their questions related to Defined Contribution (401K) retirement plans
Fidelity Investments, the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their retirement plans.
Fidelity's Retirement Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer inquiries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. The Retirement Service Associate needs to take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience.
- Answering customer inquiries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Defining a problem clearly and escalating concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that RSA's are "Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers".
- Personal Talents Needed:
- Ability to uncover hidden customer needs utilizing effective questioning
- Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Positive and constructive view of working with others/team player.
- Ability to listen to and work with a wide range of customers with a wide range of diverse challenges to achieve "win-win" outcomes.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision making.
- Be able to display empathy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Display organizational skills.
- Exceptional detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer's issues.
- "Of service" attitude towards others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
- Personal computer fluency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred