Founded in 1851, MassMutual Financial has served our clients with integrity, driven by a culture of enthusiastic and loyal people from diverse backgrounds. We are looking to grow our team by selecting someone who wants to give back to their community and have the dedication and commitment to help others.
Our Financial Service Managers assist our middle market customers by building and managing a savvy team of Financial Service professionals offering a portfolio of products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company's strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
As a Managing Director you will,
- Actively recruit, develop and engage your team of sales professionals.
- Contribute to the attainment of company goals by developing and executing a strategic business plan and achieving your team’s sales objectives.
- Pursuing the acquisition and development of new talent by dedicating time to recruiting and training activities.
- Uphold the highest standards of industry and professional conduct, ensuring that your team embodies the ethics and values of the company.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation – A salary plus compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits – Our compensation package is top-notch including a full benefit package.
- Training/Market – top-notch training, non-captive platform, flexibility, outstanding marketing support.
- Hold Life & Health licenses, including Series 6 & 63
- At minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Preferred Skills & Experience
Our most successful Staff Managers have many of the following skills, abilities and competencies:
- Strong coaching and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop others
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive team sales objectives
- Previous experience in recruiting, training and professional development
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB.
- Flexible Schedules
- Stock Options
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance bonus
- Employee Events