Alaska USA is currently recruiting for multiple Financial Services Representative positions at our Rose Hill Branch to provide prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service. Perform teller, member service activities and loan activities, as well as meet sales goals through cross sales of credit union products and services.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- In compliance with credit union marketing image and service delivery goals, be knowledgeable of and sell credit union products and services, answer inquiries and provide information to members on all types of accounts, loans, and other credit union services.
- Perform duties of Member Service Representative.
- Open all types of new accounts, cross sell credit union services and add new relationships to existing accounts.
- Assist members with loan applications, loan closing documentation and loan declinations consistent with credit union policies, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and The Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Receive and process member service requests. Identify, research and correct member account discrepancies.
- Perform progressively responsible duties to include: a. Place and receive phone calls related to member business. b. Follow up with prospects and ask for their business. c. Complete sales production reports d. Participate in branch promotions. e. Use the PA system to announce daily product promotions or awareness announcements as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior customer interactive experience. Good communications and human relation skills. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Financial Services Representative, Category 15, requires six months tenure in the Member Services Representative position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations. Senior Financial Services Representative, Category 14, requires six months tenure in the Financial Services Representative position that meets or exceeds expectations and demonstrated ability to perform all duties and responsibilities. Directly related work experience and/or accelerated training completion may be substituted for tenure.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid Leave
The credit union strives to provide employees a comfortable working atmosphere, career opportunities and financial security in the form of competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking.
Alaska USA has branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington and serves members living in all 50 states and around the world. With a full range of financial services, members have everything in one place, including checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, and credit cards. In a growing number of locations, Alaska USA also offers business services, commercial and personal insurance, and real estate loans, as well as mortgage loans by Alaska USA Mortgage Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer