As a Financial Services Representative, you will provide our members with excellent customer service and assist them in achieving their financial needs. This person will interact with members through video chat to assist them with their needs and concerns. Process and finalize a variety of consumer loans and engage with our members to build relationships, educate them on products and services.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our members.
- Making product recommendations that benefit the members’ needs.
- Takes various member loan applications, informs members of decisions, provides loan products and funds the loan for the member.
- Provide “Service, Integrity and Excellence”
This person will work at IMX( Interaction Member Experience) branch located HQ – Cable Ranch assisting our members virtually.
- Must have six (6) months experience in a financial institution.
• One (1) year sales, member service and/or loan processing experience preferred.
• Must be able to transfer or travel locally and work at other branches, as needed.
• Must be an ambitious team player with a proven track record of excellence in sales, lending, member service, or related experience, excellent communication skills and a high level of assertiveness and endurance energy.
• Must be available to work overtime and Saturdays, as needed.
• Must be bondable and have a good consumer credit report.
AFFCU offers a great compensation and benefits package which includes access to group medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, short term and long term disability plans, retirement plans, paid vacation and sick leave, as well as a birthday holiday and Federal holidays.
If you are energetic and have sales experience, apply and begin a career with AFFCU!
Apply online at www.goaffcu.com
AFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA.M/F/D/V
Financial Services Representative