- Do you have excellent member service skills?
- Do you have a broad knowledge of financial products and services?
- Do you possess strong organization, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills?
If you answered yes! to the above questions, take your career to the next level at one of California's most innovative and growing Credit Unions!
Performs assigned cash handling duties associated with the processing of member transactions and inquiries. Responsible for accurate and efficient member service on the Teller line inclusive of the following transactions: deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, posting loan payments, selling negotiable items, and receiving and disbursing cash. Serves as a primary source to handle member inquires, requests or processing of new transactions, including new membership accounts. Knowledgeable of all Credit Union products and services with the ability to discuss features and benefits with members.
- Some cash handling experience required; minimum six months experience as a teller or one-year experience in financial institution preferred;
- Excellent member service skills are mandatory;
- Basic knowledge of financial products and services required;
- Possess strong organization, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Possess strong cross-servicing skills;
- Provide high levels of thoroughness and accuracy;
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC with Windows-based programs.
Apply Now for Consideration!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurances! 401(k) including generous matching contributions! Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals! Discounts on financial products and services, including loans! Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!