As a Financial Services Representative, you will provide our members with excellent customer service and assist them in achieving their financial needs. As one of the first person with whom our members interact your duties will be:
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our members
- Making product recommendations that benefit the members’ needs
- Provide “Service, Integrity and Excellence”
This person will work at at the Valley Hi branch located outside the gate of Lackland AFB. But they will also work at the other branch locations as needed.
• Must have one (1) experience in a financial institution.
• One (1) year member service and/or loan processing experience.
• Must be flexible in work schedule to include Saturdays and to rotate working at other branch locations.
• Must be bondable and have a good consumer credit report.
AFFCU offers a great compensation and benefits package which includes access to group medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, short term and long term disability plans, retirement plans, paid vacation and sick leave, as well as a birthday holiday and Federal holidays.
Apply online at www.GOAFFCU.com
AFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA.M/F/D/V
Financial Services Representative