Are you Service-Driven and Relationship-Focused? USE’s Investment Services department is the perfect place for you! As a Financial Services Support Representative, you’ll have the chance to provide administrative support for the Financial Services consultant. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
- Performs administrative functions for the Financial Services consultant, including but not limited to answering member questions, scheduling appointments, calendar maintenance, follow up with employees on referral status, opening new accounts, managing paperwork, composing correspondence, creating monthly sales and referral rerports and performing other administrative and clerical duties.
- Assisting members with basic operational questions and requests.
- Submit new account documentation to Securities America/PFGA for approval.
- Create monthly sales and referral reports.
- Follow up with Securities Amercia/PFGA vendors on status of sales and commissions.
- Perform all of the duties listed on the “Sales Assistant Activity Checklist” attached at the end of this document.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure, complete annual compliance training, comply with business continuity and vendor management policy. These are crucial to the success of the organization and have regulatory compliance and/or safety and soundness for the sustainability of the credit union.
- Comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws such as the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act and all related policies and procedures including accurate Member/Customer Identification Program, member due diligence, accurate OFAC match processing, and reporting unusual activities and suspected fraud.
- Two-year college degree required. At least one year of commensurate experience with a financial institution strongly encouraged
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruments in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- The requirements for this job include the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- Must have strong telephone, customer service and excellent organizational skills. Good detail and documentation skills
- Series 6 and insurance license a plus but not required.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.