Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, you’ll create and validate reports, train staff in using financial systems, and troubleshoot system irregularities. Under general direction, you will also implement, maintain, and update financial systems.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Analyzes data, creates reports, and manages information from multiple financial database management systems
- Generates reports with varying levels of complexity using Structured Query Language (SQL) report writing programs
- Consults with end users to understand reporting requirements
- Synthesizes data and produces meaningful interpretations
- Designs and builds reports and dashboards
- Assists with special organizational projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5-7 years of report writing experience
- Experience designing data queries required. Intermediate experience with system integrations and implementations preferred.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Microsoft Great Plains (specifically Project Accounting), Management Reporter, Crystal Reports, Prophix (preferably in an administrative role), and SQL-based SSRS reports experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing instructional or training plans, and teaching or instructing others
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts
- Ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing so others will understand
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.