FinancialForce & Salesforce Admin
The Revenue team is the driving force of Weedmaps and the Sales Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our salesforce through enabling our sales team by automating manual tasks and configuring our ERP and CRM systems to reflect business needs. To achieve these goals, we are looking for a FinancialForce & Salesforce admin.
As a Financialforce Administrator, you will effectively be part of the Sales Enablement team and have the opportunity to partner with other teams across the business organization. In this role, you will collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams on projects including: closely working with stakeholders on business and build teams to drive process and execution. You will have the opportunity to interface and partner with several teams including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Accounting.
The impact you'll make:
- Tending to the everyday requests and questions from Finance, focused on FinancialForce PSA with some additional Salesforce Platform responsibilities
- Administrative tasks, including but not limited to assigning user profiles, reviewing access, creating fields, workflows, etc
- Participating in our agile development process with our team of Salesforce developers to design, test, and implement new features on FinancialForce
- Responsible for end-user administration and support of the Salesforce. com platform, Financial Force and other installed or related applications
- Duties involve diagnosis and resolution of issues impacting employee productivity and business throughput as well as end-user training.
- Assists with the overall configuration, design, and functionality of enterprise applications
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce. com
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Support change control and best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
What you've accomplished:
- 2+ years of FinancialForce administrator experience supporting core ERP and RevRec Modules
- 2+ Years Salesforce administration on Sales Cloud and/or Community Cloud platforms
- Think in terms of simplicity and scalability - no need to create hundreds of profiles per micro use-case
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into action
- Experience with Agile development practices and a sprint delivery model
- Salesforce. com certification(s)
- Experience with SOQL/SQL - familiarity and comfort with querying data
- Any developer experience on the Salesforce platform or other web application platforms
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- 401k matching: 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks accrued PTO and 5 immediate sick days
- Accident Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators with healthy drinks and snacks
- Casual work environment, read no suit and tie required , but you are free to dress to the nines
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www. dhs. gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!