Excellent employed position in Wheatland, Wyoming. Convenient location offers easy access to the mountains and endless outdoor activities. Residents and visitors enjoy biking, hiking, rock climbing, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, golf, and more! With no state income tax and a moderate cost of living, Wyoming is a great place to enjoy a laid-back lifestyle without sacrificing the quick-access to metropolitan areas.
What you can expect in this Established Practice:
- 4 day work week
- Call schedule 1:3
- Approximately 50 annual births
- Solid GYN practice with opportunities for growth in 2 communities
- Positive, team-player environment
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package, including:
- Guaranteed salary- market competitive
- $60k sign-on bonus/relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Your education come first
- Paid CME + allowance
- $100,000 loan repayment
- Youre supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine - a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION email@example.com
For questions, contact Jill McPherson at: 970-810-2344. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.