*Please note this opportunity is an unpaid internship. Ideal for students requiring school credits. *
The Fine Art Marketing Intern will report to an Artist Representative.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern with a background and passion for Fine Art to join the Karin Brauns Fine Art team. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies for her brand.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with the artist and her team in all stages of marketing projects. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills, social media analysis and development, graphic design, video production and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies as it relates to the Art Industry. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing, photoshop, social media management and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the team in administrative tasks 2 days a week at our newly renovated Chicago Office
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, sale sites, P.R. activities and research, etc.)
- Create and edit art photos and videos including Squarespace website updates
- Create Instagram, Facebook and YouTube content
- Help organize the artists digital content
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and various editing applications
- Passion for the art industry, an entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to learning
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
If you are interested in this posting, please contact Laura Whitney at LWhitney@traffictech.com