1. Responsible for all finished goods and finished goods turns.
2. Identifies, monitors and communicates all excess and/or slow moving finished goods inventory to sales representatives/marketing personnel and the company's distribution partners.
3. Communicates with sales representatives and distribution partners as needed for assistance in moving finished goods.
4. Assists sales representatives in determining options for reducing the volume of slow moving custom and standard product finished goods inventory levels.
5. Oversees finished good Returned Goods Authorization (RGA), Non-Conforming Material Report (NCMR), and damaged product processes, (COD) Notice of Destruction.
6. Investigates all dealer reporting issues, determines how to resolve issues and implements the solutions.
7. Provides information about new tray cross references to the Information Technology (IT) Department, to the Director of Inventory and Logistics or other appropriate designee.
8. Creates and maintains efficient and accurate inventory management procedures that are consistent with company policies and procedures. Safeguards inventory assets to facilitate shortage detection.
9. Initiates and maintains an efficient cycle count strategy confirming the completion of cycle counts on a daily basis. Analyzes results of counts to initiate permanent corrective actions. Maintains accurate records of all audits, counts and adjustments.
10. Establishes, maintains and executes slotting programs through the use of available tools (e.g., DOMS).
11. Determines the disposition of damaged and/or expired product, including any possible recoup.
12. Provides timely and accurate responses to Customer Service and Purchasing teams regarding their initiated cycle count requests.
13. Ensures that customer returned products are saleable. Reviews for condition, expiration date range and recall status. Evaluates necessary steps to adjust final balance on-hand adjustments. Takes appropriate action on product that is not in saleable condition. Communicates all outcomes to Customer Service.
14. Reviews and analyzes weekly sync report to determine error causes. Initiates corrective action.
15. Supports product recall/vendor return process through physical identification and segregation of product.
16. Coordinates all physical inventory warehouse preparation and cutoff activities as detailed in P/I Instruction Document. Responsible for control desk management, running of valuation reports, reconciliation of final count variances and all other reconciliation activities detailed in P/I Instruction Document.
17. Establishes, maintains and execute the CSW bin verification program.
18. Runs and reviews daily CSW and OMNI reports to determine action requirements.
19. Processes accurate perpetual inventory adjustments to match physical inventory movement, when necessary.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as required.