M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Staff Fire Alarm Specialist prepares or reviews fire alarm system design deliverables
• Originates basic fire alarm deliverables and documents
• Assists in the development of fire alarm riser diagrams
• Performs and checks fire alarm system calculations
• Coordinates technical documents with other disciplines/contractors
• Participates in coordination with other disciplines/contractors
• Develops simple schematics
• Uses 2D CAD skills
• Uses 3D CAD skills (optional)
• Interprets mechanical, special and other miscellaneous equipment schedules, logic diagrams, and narratives
• Small To intermediate project assignments
• Reads and interpret drawings to prepare hardware arrangements
• Intermediate troubleshooting skills at this level to assist field technicians with pre-acceptance testing issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and working long hours, including weekends and evenings in order to get a project completed on
• Must have an above average level of attention to detail
• Must be committed to
• Ability to function in a controlled, effective manner under
• Must be enthusiastic and open to
• Ability to adapt to changing work priorities and meet deadlines and schedules
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT
2 yrs experience.
High School Diploma (required)
Associate's Degree in Electronics or Computer Electronics (required)
Bachelor's Degree (preferred)