IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, is seeking Fire Alarm Technicians in Suffolk, VA.
- Performs all fire alarm and electrical tasks with limited supervision
- Reads and accurately interprets construction electrical drawings, terminate cables, install and trouble shoot control wiring from drawings
- Monitors work in progress and report variances in a timely manner
- Completes other duties as directed by supervisor
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools, equipment, and complies with all safety policies and procedures
- Travel as required
- Minimum 5 years recent commercial fire alarm and/or electrical experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and a MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
- NICET certification a plus
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.