The City of St. Clair Shores is accepting applications for Fire Fighter/Paramedic with the intent of establishing eligibility to fill both current and future vacancies.
PLEASE INCLUDE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- College Transcripts
- Paramedic License, if available
- Fire Fighter I and II Certifications, if available
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States of America and be at least 21 years old.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit
- Applicants must possess a State of Michigan or National Registry issued Paramedic License and Fire Fighter I and II Certifications prior to offer of employment
- All Applicants must meet the criminal history requirements and background check requirements of the City of St. Clair Shores Fire Department
(Certification must be maintained throughout the term of the eligibility list)