Brosnan Risk Consultants is seeking experienced Fire Safety Directors for hotel and residential buildings n the NYC region. Our company provides exceptional security services nationwide. We value our employees and clients above all else and we pride ourselves in promoting a positive and professional work environment.
Working for our company represents a great opportunity for career development as we are periodically evaluating employees for promotion and raise .
We have multiple shifts available as follows:
- Monday-Thursday 11:00 pm-7:00 am and Saturday 11:00 pm-7:00 am
- Saturday & Sunday 4:00 pm- 12:00 am
Pay Rate: $23:00/hour
· Monitor and respond accurately to fire command station.
· Monitors entrances and exits by conducting access control to ensure prevention of unapproved or unlawful entry.
· Notify supervisor and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities security breaches or safety hazards.
· Ensure all FDNY inspections, maintenance and testing is scheduled.
· Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate, relative to incident.
· Keep log record of all activity on site.
· Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must posses a valid Security Officer License
· Must have minimum 1 year of experience as a Fire Safety Director
· Law enforcement or military experience preferred but not required
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must project a professional appearance
· Must own a professional black suit
· Must have a clean criminal record
For immediate consideration, kindly apply to our job listing with a complete and up to date resume.