Experienced Fire Safety Director
Staring Salary $20 per hour DOE.
We are looking for Fire Safety Director to direct the day to day operation of all security and life safety functions of the building. Prepare, revise and maintain logs of all alarm and fire suppression and evacuation systems.Train building personnel in regards to fire evacuation and emergency procedures.
Job Skills & Responsibilities
- Staff and monitor lobby fire command station.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining an approved fire safety program in the building.
- Periodically test all ancillary equipment maintaining logs of such tests reporting and all deficiencies to building manager.
- Revise and maintain all assignments of Fire Safety personnel and associated logs.
- Conduct elevator fire recall function as require.
- Establish and maintain emergency procedures and logs in coordination with the Chief Engineer/ Property Manager.
- Coordinate testing of fire alarm system, with building occupants and management.
- Coordinate testing of standpipe and sprinkler systems with building occupants and management.
- Must be capable of writing reports of daily activities and irregularities.
- Must have interpersonal skills interacting with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, and general public.
- Communicate clearly & effectively with responding emergency units.
- A high school diploma or equivalent educational certification required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience of Fire Safety in high rise office building
- By education or experience posses the knowledge to administrate a fire safety program within the parameters of all local ordinances and building standards.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Fire Safety Director License.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody U.S Security Associates' values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.