Fire Sprinkler Apprentice/Helper/Laborer: (Starting Wage - $18.00/HR)
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Affordable Medical/Vision & Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts & PPE.
- Performance-based bonus potential.
- Layout and read fire sprinkler blueprints
- Work with construction schedules and general contractor regulations.
- Interpret and understand NFPA fire sprinkler codes and apply those codes to particular phases of job.
- Steel experience including cutting, threading and grooving black steel pipe
- CPVC Certified with Blazemaster piping systems preferred
- Applicable certificate of fitness
- Willing to train on the job
- Active Driver's License
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!